Our Real Ales:
- Deception 4.1% (Abbeydale Brewery)
A pale beer, made with fabulous Nelson Sauvin hops. Aromas of elderflower and grapes. Strong citrus flavours, especially grapefruit. Long lasting bitter finish. Very refreshing and packed full of flavour.
- Blanco Blonde 4.2% (Sheffield Brewery Co.)
Continental lager style beer brewed entirely from lager malt and delicately flavoured with aromatic Saaz hops from the Czech Republic.
- Sheffield Porter 4.4% (Sheffield Brewery Co.)
This is a recent favourite very popular amongst “Porter” enthusiasts. With its rich chocolaty, malty and caramel flavours it was described by acclaimed beer writer Roger Protz as “Darkly delicious”.
- Farmers Brown Cow 4.2% (Bradfield Brewery)
A rich deep chestnut coloured ale, with a beautifully smooth creamy head. A citrus after taste gives way to a long dry finish.
- Farmers Wim-Bull-Don 4.5% (Bradfield Brewery)
A pale coloured fruity ale with a burst of summer fruit flavours.
- Bohemian Rhapsody 4.7% (Kelham Island Brewery)
A golden continental style beer brewed with the finest aromatic Munich and Vienna malts and a trio of Styrian Goldings. This beer is fermented with a German lager yeast to give a refreshing beer with fruity estery notes which combine with the crisp floral hop character for a flavoursome pint.
- Worrall Festival Ale 4% (Kelham Island Brewery)
Secret recipe festival ale. This year brewed by Kelham Island Brewery.
- Devon Red Cider 4.5% (Sandford Orchards)
Bags of fruit and a truly satisfying cider bite delivered in a genuinely quaffable and light balanced cider.
- Blackberry Blush Cider 6.5% (Millwhites Cider)
A late summer blend of our scrumpy cider and the juice of hand picked blackberries.
- Rum Cask Cider 7.5% (Millwhites Cider)
A premium cider aged in barrels from the Jamaican Rum Company. This cider was Champion Cider of East Anglia in 2009.